Sister Wives for Valentine’s Day
What do I want for Valentine’s Day? Sister Wives! If you’re like me, you need Sister Wives to help out around the house, relieve stress, do the shopping.
I’m a big fan of Sister Wives, a reality show in its fourth season on TLC. It snuck up and shocked viewers despite the lack of bad language, sex and fighting. It’s about the Brown Family, Kody and his four wives: Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn. They’re Fundamentalist Mormons: one husband, four wives and 17 children living in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Brown’s are fascinating
- Help with Chores - The Brown Family rarely fights over who does the household duties like laundry, cooking or yard work. Each kids has an assigned job in the family. Try that on a traditional family of four. My kids are still arguing over whose turn it is to walk the dog this week. Sick of doing laundry? Ask someone else to help. Tired of cooking? Swap jobs with another sister wife.
- Friends with Babysitting Benefits – Everybody shares childrearing responsibilities. In Nevada, that’s a cost savings of $9,608. And with four wives, there’s always a new baby on board. Need a sitter for an evening out? Look no further than your cul-du-sac. If you’re having a date night with the only man in the bunch, that means your neighbors are free, built-in babysitters. Who can say no to that?
- Multi-Income Family – In a partnership between five adults, pooling your income together just makes sense. Want to be a stay-at-home mom? No problem. Kody works full-time as an advertising exec, Janelle works at a government job and as a family they sell jewelry online at My Sisterwife’s Closet. Add a hefty income from TLC and a book deal. No problem paying for college tuition either in this 21-person family.
- IKEA – Need an assist shopping at the largest furniture store in the universe? Sister Wives can help with the heavy lifting and navigate the aisles. With four houses to furnish, they’re experts. I bet they’ll assemble the KRITTER bed or HJUVIK kitchen faucet in a flash. Kom igen då, subba.
- Sex – Kody rotates conjugal visits between the wives every 3-4 days. They say this system works, gives them the “me” time they crave. Now I’m not into sharing but I do like my free time! Hey, Kody! Call me.
Who can say no to built-in BFF’s, an even division of chores between wives and a little more “me” time? Works for me!
The Brown Family is very modern and you can catch up with them via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or their blogs. Check out Kody Brown Family website at http://www.kodybrownfamily.com/
Brown Family Tree http://www.kodybrownfamily.com/meet-the-brown/family-tree/
Brown Family Tree
|1||Kody Brown||married to four wives||father to 14 children; step-father to 3||January 17, 1969|
|2||Meri Brown||first wife||has one daughter||January 16, 1971|
|3||Janelle Brown||second wife||has six children; two daughters, four sons||May 6, 1969|
|4||Christine Brown||third wife||has six children; five daughters, one son||April 18, 1972|
|5||Robyn Brown||fourth wife||has four children; two daughters, two sons(three of the four are from her first marriage.)||October 9, 1978|
What do you want Sister Wives for Valentine’s Day? Leave me a comment. I’ll forward it to your loved one!